CADIZ – Detectives with Kentucky State Police, Post 1 say they continue to investigate a structure fire on Will Jackson Road in Trigg County that was reported in the early morning hours of September 16. Currently, detectives are investigating the incident as a homicide and arson in which Thelma N. Barnett was killed before the house was set on fire. Detectives are asking anybody with information regarding this case to contact Post 1.
Trigg County Crime Stoppers is offering a substantial reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of all parties involved in the crime.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Obituaries Oct. 23, 2020
- Obituaries Oct. 22, 2020
- Obituaries Oct. 21, 2020
- Obituaries Oct. 20, 2020
- Obituaries Oct. 26, 2020
- Retired teacher from Murray publishes children’s book
- Prayers of pastor’s wife answered, just not how it was expected
- Three National Guard sexual assault suspects sentenced
- BZA denies permit for hemp facility on Poplar
- Locally Owned McDonald’s restaurants Come together to Honor 49 police departments across the region
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.